The goal of The Free Book Buggie is simple: Give free books to children.
To provide books to children and ignite a passion for reading that empowers each child to explore a world of opportunity.
We envision a world where all children have their own home library and become lifelong learners through the joy of reading.
The Free Book Buggie is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit serving the Twin Cities, Minnesota.
Explore our Digital Engagement Guide to learn more about getting involved today!
Books for everyone
The Free Book Buggie believes every child deserves books that meet them where they are in reading level, personal characteristics, and interests.
* Range from baby to high school chapter reading levels
* Come in a variety of languages
* Represent many diverse life circumstances
* The majority of our donated books are pre-loved and saved from landfills
How we help
- Eliminate transportation barriers by traveling to communities where children live and learn
- Eliminate cost barriers by providing books free of charge
- Strategically partner with organizations reaching children in highest need of our resources
Your financial commitment empowers young readers to be lifelong learners by giving them access to books.
Volunteers, partners, and book donors make our work possible. Find out how you can get involved today!
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a passion to share the love of reading with children of all ages.